Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a 7.5t Driver to join their team based in Wolverhampton. You will join on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary + benefits.
As one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture, our client has had unsuppressed growth, with almost 50 years’ experience. Their emphasis is on providing a high standard for all their products and the services they offer. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
We are looking to directly employ an experienced 7.5 tonne driver to work within our Transport department from our satellite depot in Wolverhampton covering deliveries in surrounding areas, so multi-drop experience would be an advantage. This role will require occasional nights out.
The role involves delivery of all products from our 48-hour remedial service.
Key responsibilities of their 7.5t Driver will include:
- Collecting product from the local container and loading onto the vehicle
- Delivering product to our customers across the area
- Maintaining a high standard of work
- Maintaining legal requirements
The 7.5t Driver must have:
- A full driving licence with the required vocational entitlement
- No more than 3 points on your driving licence
- A valid DCPC
- Good verbal communication skills
You will also be:
- Of smart appearance as the position is customer facing
- Able to lift average sized kitchen, bedroom and bathroom units
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become their 7.5t Driver then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they would love to hear from you!