We are currently recruiting for A&E Nurses & have ongoing assignments for week days, week nights and weekends. You can be as flexible as you like, choosing where and when you want to work.
To be considered for this role you will need:
· A valid DBS.
· 12 months NHS experience
. Valid NMC Pin
. Full Clean drivers licence (If a non driver have access to local public transport networks)
. Valid right to work. UK Passport or Visa or Bio metric card
. Up to date Mandatory Training certificates (Dated within the last 12 Months)
Some of the benefits offered:
· Weekly and even daily pay options available.
· Loyalty Rewards Scheme – thousands of discounts and benefits at your disposal.
· Our App – accept assignments, update your availability, receive shift notifications,
and signing off your timesheets are just some of the great features.
· Highly competitive pay rates.
· Easy, fast and hassle-free registration process.
· It’s FREE to register with us.
· Long term block bookings available, as well as ad-hoc.
· Advanced bookings so you can plan and build shifts in around your schedule.
· You decide when you want to work, leaving the rest to us.
· Unlimited Holidays.
If you think you are the right person for this role and would like to learn more, please apply or contact Davontae Dean in the NHS Team on
07734 395268 or on the mainline 03333 22 11 22