Inside Sales, Account Executive | London, UK
WeWork began in 2010 with a vision to build the first global physical platform designed to bring people together. Today, we offer access to a desk, an office, a headquarters, or an entire building in hundreds of cities around the world; with over a third of the Fortune 500 companies being part of the WeWork community.
About the Opportunity:
This is a key position within our Sales Team where the candidate will be responsible for the commercial success of a portfolio of small offices. This will include renewing existing members as well as sourcing and closing new business.
As a successful Inside Sales, Account Executive you will have the opportunity to:
– Nurture, develop, and close renewal opportunities in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
– Source, nurture and close new business opportunities by ensuring that prospects’ needs are met and exceeded.
– Act as the owner of the commercial success of your portfolio, working with your colleagues in the Community team and the wider sales team.
Day to day responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Maintain high activity through regular touch points with clients.
– Partner with Community Teams to ensure the successful placement of new members.
– Maintain our CRM to ensure you are showing an accurate view of your pipeline.
– Execute strategy and process implemented by Sales leaders, Marketing and Sales Operations.
– Be a positive WeWork brand ambassador and confidently communicate our value proposition to members.
– Provide unmatched customer service to members to ensure the best possible member experience.
About You – We’d love to hear from you if you have:
– A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications.
– Advanced verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
– Experience of the German Market as well as fluency in any other European language.
– Demonstrable experience in succeeding in fast-paced, KPI driven sales environment
– Two years or more of professional experience in sales, account management or related deal closing fields.
– Demonstrated experience in nurturing, negotiating, renewing and closing sales (required).
– Excellent experience in customer service and relationship building.
– Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
– Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
Life at WeWork
We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what make working here rewarding.