We are looking for an Account Executive to take a key role in driving Account & Partner Engagement and Sales for an established and ambitious Salesforce Partner based in London. We provide Salesforce implementation and consultancy as well as Professional Services and Managed Services across multiple industries.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a Digital Transformation/SaaS sales role.
Salesforce knowledge is extremely valuable in the current market and the appetite for professionals with Salesforce experience is growing by the day. This role will give instant access to the Salesforce Ecosystem and allow you to develop relationships within these teams and support them on opportunities with end customers.
We are looking for a likeable, credible and ambitious individual who wants to learn about digital transformation and the Salesforce suite of products.
This is an Account Executive / Relationship Management / Sales role working for a Salesforce Partner embarking on a significant period of growth. We are a Gold Salesforce Partner. The role will require learning how to sell digital transformation projects and Salesforce CRM solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning and developing partner relationships
- Business development and continued engagement with partner sales contacts
- Creation and sharing of our marketing materials through a variety of established and new channels
- Managing the introduction of new customers from established lead sources
- Managing the end-to-end sales lifecycle of customer opportunities
- Leading discovery sales calls
- Leading project scoping calls/meetings
- Creating and sharing project Statement of Works
- Account management of existing customers. Continuously aware of upsell opportunities
- Achieving personal sales targets and KPI’s
- Helping organise client events and entertainment
- 1+ years experience in a sales role
- Previous experience in a Cloud/CRM/SaaS sales role would be ideal
- Strong relationship management/building skills
- A strong track record of achieving personal sales targets
- Knowledge of Salesforce or CRM platforms
- Ability to understand end-to-end business processes across a variety of industry verticals
- Happy to travel to nationwide meetings including regular trips to Dublin (COVID guidelines permitting)
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience of leading meetings, sales processes and negotiations with C-level stakeholders
- A desire to learn and develop technical/product knowledge
- Competitive salary based on experience - 30K-40K base. OTE 60-80K + uncapped commission.
- Opportunity to help grow the Sales and Relationship Management practise for a growing business
- Training on the Salesforce platform and associated products
- A varied workload – no two days will ever be the same
- Exposure to a broad range of clients and industries
- A mature, flexible and enjoyable working culture
- An opportunity to accelerate your career within a growing company and create your own path
Location: London office with flexible working options
This is a full-on role within a fun and vibrant eco-system. If this sounds of interest to you then we would love to hear from you!
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine