Amazon Vendor Support
Looking to work for an award winning and vibrant business? Do you want to share in the success of a busy growing team? This role is to support Amazon vendor sales in line with company growth across 10 international marketplaces delivering the growing demand for their products worldwide.
As part of their growing sales team your role will cover many facets of the Amazon system, including: data collection & analysis, content creation & maintenance and applying best practice to achieve business goals.
- Help drive sales and growth across Amazon and the wider business
- Raise and manage cases across Amazon to drive KPIs
- Analyse data: you will track the performance of our existing product listings and update weekly reports to share to the wider business
- Launch new products on Amazon
- Maintain existing products to maximise conversions & sales
- Learn, learn, and learn some more: Our working environment is based on learning; what we need from you is to be willing to learn and adapt constantly – bringing best practice to the Amazon channel
The ideal candidate
- Has previous Amazon, E-Commerce or Marketplace experience
- Demonstrates previous sales / business admin experience
- Has an organised approach: can set priorities, work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrates curiosity to learn about the Sales function and the accounts.
- The perfect person will thrive within a very fast-paced environment
- Culture-fit is a big thing for us; and we are a fun, down-to-earth, hard-working, and passionate team who genuinely love our Brand!
You’ll be proficient with MS office, with excellent excel skills; and quick to pick up multiple systems effectively.
Salary is circa £20k 25 days holiday + pension
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.
Amazon, Ecommerce, excel