Apprentice Sports Attendant - Ellesmere Port Sports Village (temporary up to 12 months)
Site: Ellesmere Port Sports Village
Hours of work: 30 hours per week
Shift Type: Week day evenings 17.00 - 22.00 and some weekends 08.00 - 20.00
Contract Type: Temporary up to 12 months
Just finished your studies but unsure what you want to do next?
Do you have a passion for great customer care and working with children and young people? Would you like the opportunity to have career within leisure but have little or no work experience? If ‘yes’ then an apprenticeship route may be the best for you!
This is an exciting job role working in one of our busy leisure facilities. No two days are the same and you will often be the first point of contact for our customers.
2. To take appropriate action to prevent accidents as outlined in the Operations Manual, and to ensure the appropriate recording procedures are followed
3. Ensure all areas and activities, as outline in the Centre’s programme, are inspected prior to use and are set up in accordance with the daily task rota
4. To undertake building checks, and health and safety tests, recording results and reporting any defects of equipment to the Manager
5. To provide a high standard of customer care at all times
6. To ensure a clean and safe environment at all times, in accordance with the scheduled cleaning programme and to respond to additional site cleaning needs as they occur
7. To ensure that when supplies of stock materials (including vending, cleaning materials and First Aid equipment) need replenishing, this is reported to the Manager
8. To respond to the day-to-day issues, situations and problems following identified procedures where applicable
9. To carry out duties in accordance with the specified procedures, including those outlined in the Operations Manual, COSHH Accident Reporting and risk assessments
10.To carry out any other relevant duties as required, within the scope of the post.
Interested? If so, we would love to receive an application from you if you have the following skills and qualities: