At Multiplex, we've got the boldness to take on projects others say can't be done. We have the entrepreneurial spirit to challenge preconceived ideas. And we've got the determination to unlock and deliver value where others cannot see it.
We are a leading international contractor with a reputation for taking on, and overcoming the impossible. We are changing skylines across the globe. As a pioneering construction business, we design and build complex, iconic and sustainable structures that add to the economic, cultural and community life in the areas we operate.
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our Finance team on a 12 month FTC.
• Communicate month-end timetables and key events to projects
• Manage and input month-end cost and revenue accruals
• Review month end accruals for corrections with commercial site staff
• Liaise with the Group Accountant to input into management accounts
• Manage sub-contract review process and update tracker
• Conduct financial reviews of sub-contractors
• Assist with cash-flow forecasts
• Provide cover for accounts receivable – raising invoices and allocating cash
• Produce monthly bank reconciliations
• Manage recharges of defects/insurances and other ad hoc journals
• Other ad hoc finance duties
Knowledge and Experience:
• Previous experience working in a Finance Team (in a construction company would be ideal)
• Strong excel knowledge
• Undertaking accountancy training – or knowledge gained through experience
Our open and transparent approach means that you will enjoy an influential and meaningful role within the business. What you will get in return for all your hard work will be a competitive salary with some excellent benefits. We have a discretionary annual bonus, private medical cover, 8% pension, 4 x salary life assurance, 25 days holiday plus other flexible benefits