Associate Dentist, Tottenham, London (N17 6SB)
The pandemic has changed Dentistry and it has changed what Dentists want from their careers too.
Clinicians increasingly want to find a better balance between their work and family life, grow the career that is right for them, and get back to why they got into Dentistry in the first place: to support patients and help their local communities.
We understand that the changes to the NHS contract to 60% may mean you’re cautious about changing roles. That’s why, we’ll give you 2 months grace period once you start where you’ll receive full pay whether you hit the NHS minimum threshold or not.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Tottenham Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Flexible hours to suit around your commitments, surgery space available Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays 09:00 - 17:00
- Flexible UDA contracts up to 6602 UDAs
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
- Excellent private opportunity and locality
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Apply today or call Vikki Pearson on 07738737621 or email email@example.com to find out more about our fantastic opportunities. We can also put you in touch with a fellow Clinician who would be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.