Are you currently working as a manager / leader within either industry, a CRO or a Consultancy and looking to develop you career by taking that next management role step?
Do you want to make a difference working for a world leader in Crop Protection and Chemicals Development?
Are you looking to progress into an exciting new role where you can lead a team to deliver the best possible service to our clients?
Covance by Labcorp is a global contract research organisation with a specialist division focusing on Crop Protection and Chemical (CPC) studies, regulatory consulting and strategy in order to meet regulatory requirements of an array of global customers.
We are seeking to recruit an Associate Director to lead the Expert Consultant Group for the business and to help develop the portfolio of projects undertaken by the team by providing high level regulatory and scientific advice to CPC clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing manager/leader looking for their next step, who has regulatory knowledge, strong commercial awareness and flair for providing strategic input on a global scale.
As Associate Director, responsibilities include:
- Formulating and communicating a short and medium-term regulatory business strategy aligned to the overall global strategy
- The management, leadership and development of a team of 12 staff based in UK and Switzerland, to ensure all are maximising their potential, developing and contributing to the success of the team
- Ensuring that the revenues from the Expert Consultants regulatory group are maximised and the business processes are followed
- Developing and maintaining relationships with regulatory authorities across the globe
- Providing key program and strategic issue management advice to both clients and in-house departments
- Helping promote our Regulatory Consultancy business by providing technical support to the sales team
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression within a global organisation with global clients
- Relocation package (subject to criteria)
- Flexible working arrangements with the possibility to work remotely
- BSc or higher in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Significant demonstrable experience of leading, managing, and developing teams within the life sciences or CPC industry
- Evidence of thought leadership and the ability to talk strategically to clients
- Commercial awareness
- Working within a quality focused environment with the ability to deliver against agreed timelines whilst managing workloads and resources to ensure targets are met
- Regulatory experience and/or knowledge within the CPC industry is advantageous