Location:Carrier Controls Bromsgrove, Units 7 & 8, Topaz Business Park, Topaz Way, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B61 0GD UK
BMS Controls Service Engineer
We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Carrier continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Carrier employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
What are we looking for?
Carrier Controls now has an opportunity for two BMS Controls Service Engineers in the midlands and the south east. The main goal of this role is to build and maintain the highest level of customer service through scheduled service visits, to ensure that the service contracts are delivered as agreed with the customer.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle
- Fully funded study/training.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognize outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
- Career progression – we love to build and nurture talent from within, therefore we’ll work with you to achieve your long-term career aspirations
- Training at our European Centre of Excellence
What will I be doing as a BMS Controls Service Engineer?
- Completed regular service / maintenance visits.
- When required, commission upgrade works as applicable.
- Perform fault-finding on the existing service sites when required.
- Provide technical help both internally and to Customers.
- Travel across your region to customer sites .
- Generate leads for carrier business.
- Be able to cover the on call as per the engineers Rota.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have a Knowledge of Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Industry.
- Have experience of Commissioning, fault finding & servicing on site Control Systems.
- Have experience of ALC or Trend IQ (Vision preferred).
- Have AHU knowledge.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Have a background in working across multiple sites.
- Have current UK driving license.
- Be able to work with the team.
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. We have of a history of more than 100 years of proven innovation, solving problems on a global level, and our innovations drive new industries. Our mission is to be the first choice for heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions worldwide. We work every day to make the world a better place to live, work and play. Consistently ranked as one of the world’s most respected companies, we are also a pioneer of social responsibility, looking after the environment as well our people.
We welcome applications from talented BMS / BEMS Engineer’s, Service Engineers, Commissioning Engineers and related fields.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Jobs you might also be interested in