Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our private client is looking for an experienced and caring Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology team, based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The appointed Therapist will be responsible for patients who have progressive/non-progressive neurological conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
• Have previous experience within an NHS neuro setting
• Hold a full driver’s licence and have own vehicle
• Be able to develop a rapport with patients
• Have excellent time management and communication skills
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Neuro splinting and casting
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.