Bank NurseBath, England, gb
Category: Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
Published on 2021-07-28 06:09:32
BANES Community Hospitals - Paulton / St Martins
Competitive Hourly Rate
Are you a registered nurse? Does working in Community Health Services sound appealing? Are you interested in working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100% of our services being rated overall "good" or "outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission?
You will be working as part of the NHS system in BaNES where we deliver services across Bath and North East Somerset. Our hospitals are based in Paulton and Bath where we provide general medical and stroke rehabilitation for those stepping down form the Acute NHS Trusts; as well as supporting our primary care colleagues with admission avoidance; stepping up from the community.
The role is incredibly rewarding and you will make a real difference to our patients' lives. You'll be working in a tight-knit team who will support you throughout your work endeavours and push you for success. Team Leaders and Managers are hands-on and approachable on the wards, they will lead yourself and the rest of the team to be innovative and forward-thinking with your approach to nursing.
Bath is a cultural hotspot, full of rural landmarks, eateries and a fantastic high street. Set only 11 miles from Bristol and neighbouring towns/cities - this is a fantastic accessible workplace for candidates all round the BaNES area.
As well as the attractive hourly rates of pay, you'll benefit from:
* Flexible hours, allowing you to achieve the best work / life balance
* Opportunities to work in a supportive and fast-paced environment to gain new knowledge and experience
* Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
* Free statutory and mandatory training, as well as access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, continuing your professional development
* Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
Feel the Difference
We partner with the NHS to make a real difference to people in Bath and North East Somerset and we're building a working environment where colleagues too can really feel the difference. It's the kind of place where nothing's too much trouble. Where you'll feel empowered, listened to, valued and where we'll support you to bring your best self to work every single day and to deliver high quality care. And that's just the beginning. Since 2006, we've delivered services to millions of people by developing our own unique approach where our patients are at the centre of everything we do.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.