Behaviour SpecialistLondon Borough of Redbridge, England, gb
Company: Protocol Education
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-08-05 06:13:21
Are you passionate about making a difference to children's overall wellbeing so they can reach their full potential? Here at Protocol Education, we are seeking Behaviour Support Workers with SEN experience that can cover KS1 to KS2 in the Redbridge area.
As a Behaviour Support Worker, you will be required to support children with emotional difficulties, anger-management and low self-esteem. Throughout this role you will need to be able to demonstrate effective behaviour management techniques, demonstrate a level of resilience, and have the ability to build meaningful relationships.
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Be highly motivated, have strong teamwork skills and a 'can do' approach to your work
• Have a passion for inspiring children's learning
• Be able to support teachers to achieve excellence
• Ideally be Team Teach trained but not essential
We welcome applicants who are passionate about making a difference, have a good understanding of child development and have an interest in working with challenging children. Experience in a school setting would be useful, but not essential.