We are currently advertising on behalf of an Automotive Accident Repair Centre who are currently recruiting for a Bodyshop Advisor to assist in their busy Bodyshop in the Bedford area.
Our Motor Trade Client is seeking a Bodyshop Advisor who is high performing and can provide only the best level of customer service.
Their minimum requirements for a Bodyshop Advisor are as follows:
- A working experience within a Bodyshop Advisor role
- Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
- Familiarity with using Motor Dealership Database Software
As a Bodyshop Advisor with our Client you will be expected to:
- Professionally communicate with customers about repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records
- Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
- Liaise with Insurance Companies
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Advisor our client is offering a salary of up to £23,000
The hours of work in this Bodyshop advisor position are full time
To apply for this Bodyshop Advisor position, please forward your CV to Hannah Hague quoting the reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.