Have you decided that A Levels and University aren’t the right route for you? Do you want to start your career now but don’t have the necessary experience to get your foot in the door?
Do you want to meet employers who can see beyond your CV and recognise the value of your transferable skills? If so, Career Foundations would like to hear from you. We are supporting hundreds of employers in South East as part of a government sponsored Jobs Recovery scheme.
If you are eligible for the scheme our career coaches will give you all the necessary training, advice and encouragement to prepare for work and then secure you a work placement you with one of our handpicked employers.
Successful candidates will also have access to permanent apprenticeship/employment opportunities.
We are looking for organised and customer focused individuals with a willingness to learn new skills and build on their understanding of excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Providing office support including customer and employee support.
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity.
- Researching company data and archived reports.
- Keeping computer databases up to date.
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person.
- Aged between 19-24
- Eligible to work in England
- Not currently employed
- No Qualifications higher than A-Levels or Level 3's
- Passionate and driven
You will benefit from:
- Exposure to a professional working environment
- Professional CV interview coaching
- Support to pass Maths and English qualifications
- Essential IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Who are Career Foundations?
Career Foundations is part of Corndel Ltd. You may have heard of Corndel – an award-winning training company who works with the largest and most successful companies in the UK. We’ve applied all of the award-winning elements of Corndel to the Career Foundations programme – from amazing coaches, to innovative delivery of skills.
This programme is part of the Government’s National Youth COVID Recovery Programme, and is funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
Powered by JazzHR