An innovative and growing finance consultancy client is seeking a driven Business Development Professional. This will be a completely autonomous role, with a sliding scale bonus structure and the opportunity to progress into the senior leadership team long term.
This is for (genuinely!) one of my favourite clients; everyone I have placed there is still there and very happy, they have a fantastic business that is truly innovative and until this point has grown very organically. This is a great chance to join a company long term and make a real impact and earn well.
No cover letter needed, but we would love to see stats and achievements on your CV
JOB TITLE: Business Development Professional
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £35,000 basic plus percentage of revenue bonus
COMPANY TYPE: Consultancy company; a hard-working but friendly growing company
LOCATION: Cannon Street
BENEFITS: 22 Days plus Christmas, pension scheme, private health care, bonus and progression
WOW FACTOR: An exciting opportunity to join a growing company in an exciting and autonomous role
Duties and goals:
The role is to drive sales and bring on new clients and cases; by aiming to deliver clear, transparent, and concise and helpful information to the market to ensure accountants and other professional want to work with the company. The company director currently covers this role, and will be there to offer support and work alongside, but mainly this is an autonomous role which they hope will grow in to a department in the future which you will be able to create.
- Reach out to potential clients through telephone, social media, email
- Build strong relationships across the target industry
- Setting up meetings (face-to-face, dinners, lunches, virtual, events - whatever works!)
- Attend business development opportunities
- Every couple of month you will be travelling outside of London in the UK to meet clients/potential clients
- Set and hit own KPI's
- Help close business
- Work with marketing to create brilliant marketing and collateral that will help you
- Strong business development experience from within financial services, tax, law or accounting or professional services
- A contact's book within accounting and legal would be great
- Financially driven but professional and informative to clients, not hard sales !
- Strong stakeholder management
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk-aware.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively Friendly, approachable person who loves what they do with no sales patter
- You are someone who is clear and transparent and brilliant and building relationships
- Experience in a professional environment within financial services, tax, law or accounting or professional services
- A natural self-starter, who is excited to build this role and a team in the future
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Central London branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.