Business Development Manager, SAAS Software, Up to £55,000 DOE + £20,000 OTE Year one
A home and field-based opportunity, this is a fascinating sales role that is perfect for an IT or software specialist looking to pursue a sales career. It is ideal for a naturally consultative and engaging individual ideally with two years business to business sales experience. This role offers the successful candidate long-term career progression opportunities, a supportive team environment and fantastic earning potential.
This sales role is with a leading provider of bespoke software into a range of industries but with a particular focus on the retail market. Our client has an incredible reputation, having been established for over 100 years! You will be responsible for developing fantastic client relationships from warm and inbound leads as well as maintaining and growing existing accounts. We are looking for someone with a great technical understanding who is able to explain complex IT solutions to non-technical clients- so, being a natural communicator is essential to being successful in this role!
This position is both business development and account development, i.e. many of the clients are part of larger group companies so you will have the opportunity to network across your existing contacts to forge further relationships with key decision makers in other group companies.
* You must be intelligent, resilient, naturally persuasive, intrinsically motivated and looking to pursue a long-term sales career within one company
* You will have at least one years' business to business sales experience and looking for a role where you can develop and increase your earning potential
* An IT or Software background is essential to being successful in this opportunity
* You will be well organised, commercially strong and highly credible over the phone and in person
* You will be commercially imaginative with excellent research skills and be able to use tools like Linkedin to your advantage
* As a person, you will be outgoing, honest, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player who is flexible and willing to learn
* You will be healthily assertive with a natural ability to connect at senior levels and be a self-starter
Additional Information:Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum + OTE £20000 + Car Status Permanent Industry Internet/New Media,IT/Telecoms,Telesales Location United Kingdom,--Birmingham Reference HG847847Bb