Are you currently working in the community travelling to different clients? Would you like to be based in one place working with one client for the entire shift? Would you like to expand your skill set to include providing complex clinical care? Then come and join Complete Care, one of the leading providers of complex care in the UK.
Male or Female Care Assistants wanted!
Location: Ellesmere Port
Pay Rate: £10.00 - £11.50 per hour
Hours: 30 hours flexi contract*
Shifts: 8am - 8pm days and 8pm - 8am nights, you must be flexible to cover days, wake nights and weekends on a rota basis
As part of your role, you will support your client with their clinical needs to include personal care needs, medication, social activities and personal interests. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential as we offer full comprehensive bespoke training for our client's clinical requirements. We are committed to respecting client individuality and promoting choice and independence. In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Permanent position with contracted hours following successful completion of probationary period*
- Paid Induction Training delivered virtually via eLearning and Clinical Webinar
- Holiday Pay
- Ongoing training, development and support with a 24 hour advice line
- Full Enhanced DBS paid for by the company
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Access to the Refer a Friend scheme where you could receive £300**
- Exclusive access to discounts on High Street retailers through Lifeworks
Don't Delay Apply Today!
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be male/female in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Equality Act 2010.
The post is subject to a full Enhanced Disclosure
Complete Care Holdings is an equal opportunities employer