Do you want to join a company that cares? When joining Avery you can expect:
* highly competitive rates of pay * instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday! * exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal training * free parking * well-supported environment *
37.5 hours per week - working 9am - 5pm on a rota basis, to include some weekends
£8.96 per hour
Clare Court Care Home located in Birmingham,are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, yet empathetic team player to join us as Customer Service Advisor.As Customer Service Advisor, you will support the home by providing a positive and welcoming public image as the first point of contact, whether in person or by telephone, promoting the home to prospective new residents and their families, and undertaking various marketing and sales activities.
To join us as Customer Service Advisor, it is essential that you have experience of a sales or sales support role, ideally within hospitality.
The key responsibilities of our Customer Service Advisor, include:
- Be responsible for the Reception area and ensure it is presented to a high standard at all times.
- Make arrangements for visits of potential residents and their families, completing relevant documentation, and escorting and selling the features and services of the home during the show round.
- Ensure all sales and marketing material is presented to a high standard whether in person or via e-mail.
- Follow company procedure when taking telephone or visitor enquiries, capturing all relevant details for the Home Manager and company systems
- Pass essential information to relevant staff or residents immediately.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are accurately transferred, with details recorded in case a call back is required.
- Input and retrieve information into the company enquiry management system as required.
- Actively follow up and manage any sales enquiries through to admissions using the company enquiry management system.
- Assist the Home Administrator as required and support certain duties in their absence.
- Provide clerical support to the Manager and, when appropriate, other staff, to include diary management, photocopying, filing, and maintaining records.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family,visitors and colleagues.
Please note that as part of the application and employment process you shall be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status, including if required, your agreement to be vaccinated if not yet administered, your agreement to ongoing vaccinations throughout the duration of your employment as well as confirming your agreement to regular COVID-19 testing. This information is required to ensure the safety and well-being of all our residents and staff, and shall be held in the strictest of confidence.
Avery Healthcare is an award winning national care home provider, committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care.At Avery Healthcare we are always seeking high quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.The design of our homes and our carefully selected staff when combined with our diligent approach to care enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish. Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.