Are you a person who works towards high standards? Do you want to finish your day knowing you’ve made a difference to someone’s life?
If you answer yes, then we have the career for you!
About the Role
The purpose of your new job is to give the highest quality standards by providing a clean and safe environment and that our residents received the very best support services within our homes. This will include:
- Ensuring in-house policies and general standards of hygiene are met
- Ensuring the communal areas and homes are maintained and cleaned to an excellent standard
- Ensure that day-to-day tasks and routines are carried out to contribute to the smooth running of the home
Whether you may be giving support with personal care or joining in with user’s activities, the variety within your role will give you great job satisfaction!
Do I need experience? Quite simply no! Anyone can apply, we don’t need any qualifications as you will always be learning through our innovative training and support programme, giving you the best skills possible to ensure you reach your full potential.
All you need is good communication skills and to be able to show compassion, respect and patience to the people we support and to live our values.
Why work for us?
“I’ve never enjoyed a job as much as I do this one, working with The Fremantle Trust. We’re like a family, it’s a great working environment and I’m always learning!”
- We are committed to your development, with clear career pathways and training and support to help you reach your goals.
- Competitive pay rate of £9.30 per hour with the following enhancement £4.00 per hour for Bank Holidays
- We provide a fully paid DBS, generous holiday, pension and life assurance
- Corporate induction and training for your care certificate
- We promote a friendly and supportive working environment with flexible shift patterns
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The Fremantle Benefit Hub - provides access to numerous amazing discounts and offers. Deals can be found for insurance, travel, restaurant, shopping, family care, care rentals, your favourite local establishments and much more!
Our vision is to be the ‘go-to’ provider, delivering great care every day.
Our values are embedded across the organisation and at The Fremantle Trust we are proud to:
- Celebrate the uniqueness in everyone
- Put care and kindness at the heart of all we do
- Exceed expectations every day
- Act openly and responsibly
- Always be learning
As a care provider we have a duty of care to our service users and employees to ensure we operate in a safe environment. Therefore, from time to time we will require you to take part in mandatory health testing and health vaccination programmes.
This could be the best job you ever do – so what are you waiting for?