Care Assistant required on nights to support older people with a dementia , with all activities of daily living.
- To actively promote the independence, rights and choices of the Residents
- To provide appropriate levels of care in line as required by the residents
- To work as care team member
- To maintain a professional attitude within the Home towards all staff members residents and visitors
- To maintain and implement the organisations Philosophy of Care
- To maintain and implement the organisations policies and procedures
Experience not a requirement as full training will be given, however a sunny disposition and great personality is a must!
Belvoir House is an attractive and distinctive care home located on Blofield Road a short walk from the village centre.
The home accommodates 39 residents making for a warm and homely atmosphere.
We provide meaningful person centred care for older people and people with a dementia, our care is focused around each person’s individual needs and wishes and we value and respect how each person chooses to spend their day.