Registered Nurse - Nights - Bank
Richmond Willaston, 261 Crewe Road, Willaston, Nantwich, CW5 6GX
As a Registered Nurse at Richmond Willaston, you'll be leading the way in nursing for those living with dementia. You'll use your clinical skills to deliver outstanding dementia care in a supportive setting, but we'll support you with your continuing professional development too.
Our brand-new village is inspired by the Dutch model of dementia care and will consist of 6 households, each with 6 residents. Every household will be equipped with a kitchen, laundry facilities and garden space encouraging a more independent and social lifestyle. The village will also have a 35-bed care home for those living with more advanced dementia.
Working hours and salary:
£19.00 per hour
Shift Patterns: Nights 21:00 - 07:00
What your typical day involves:
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, you'll lead a team of Care Assistants to ensure residents' needs are met
- Delivering clinical guidance to your care team, you'll motivate and mentor to ensure the safe and efficient running of the village
- Carrying out individual assessments, you'll develop, implement and evaluate resident care plans
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe - conforming to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Always promoting our resident's independence, choice and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement - you'll ensure a safe and person-centred village is maintained
Who we're looking for:
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin
- You'll have a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- You're naturally caring with a hands-on approach, you have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity
- An effective communicator who's able to build strong relationships with residents and the people they care about
- A passion to coach, guide and support your team, as well as providing training to colleagues
- A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best
What we'll offer you in return:
- Comprehensive induction
- Paid breaks
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
Who we are:
Richmond Willaston is a specialist dementia village in South Cheshire, this new concept will help to transform the way people are supported to live with dementia. The household model will create a supportive environment for those with early onset dementia, providing a positive and proactive lifestyle - surrounded by a beautiful woodland walk, a children's play area for visiting children, a sensory outdoor garden as well as a café bar and spa. In addition, the onsite care home will support more advanced stages of dementia.
For over 20 years Richmond have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. We're proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they stay with us. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. A totally fresh concept in retirement living, we ensure our residents retain as much independence and choice as possible while helping retain their 'zest for life'.
To apply directly please email
Richmond Villages is part of Bupa. Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is accessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.