I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a fantastic organisation that specialises in care and support for children within residential care homes across the North West of England.
I am recruiting for a beautiful OFSTED regulated service, that supports children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The service is a purpose-built residential care home, with an attached education provision, based just north of Poulton-Le-Fylde.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of care and support to the young people through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of the residential children’s service. The provision supports up to 8 young people (aged 8-14) with challenging behaviours.
Salary - Up to £55,000
Hours - 40 hours
Locations - Poulton-Le-Fylde
- Hold registration with OFSTED for children's residential care home
- Day to day management of residential care home
- Ensure referrals are appropriate for the service
- Budget management
- Work with the management team to ensure the service is effectively managed
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Hold OFSTED registration for EBD children's care home
- Manage Rotas
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Manage safeguarding reports
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- Experience managing larger services
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.