We are looking for a CPCS Appointed Person A61 Blue card holder who would like to apply their skills for the market leading crane company in the UK. You will have a strong knowledge of creating method statements, technical drawings (using AutoCAD), and risk assessments for the purposes of ensuring that safe lifting procedures are carried out on site.
This is primarily an office/home-based role where you will be conducting site visits. As such you must have great communication skills, both in verbal and written form. Ideally you will also hold your CPCS Crane Supervisor A62 Blue Card and CPCS Slinger/Signaller A40 Blue Card.
We expect all employees to be role models for our leadership behaviours: Always make the safe choice; Reliable; Easy to deal with; Open to new ideas; Teamwork; Passion.
The role of a Contract Lift Manager
At Ainscough Crane Hire, the role of a Contract Lift Manager involves:
· To carry out site visits at the request of the customer in order to convert every site visit into a Hire Contract, thereby maximising the utilisation and profitability of the Depot.
· Liaise with customers at all levels in order to affect the best lifting solution.
· Produce high quality site surveys including job specific method statements, technical drawings (using AutoCAD) and risk assessments that meet and exceed industry regulations and guidelines.
· Ensure that the highest standards of Health and Safety are met and maintained regardless of commercial pressures.
· Take ownership of all work from inception to completion.
· Promote the company at every opportunity.
· Ensure that all work is prioritised and therefore delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
· Provide the depot with technical expertise and to assist with general depot duties.
· Continually seek to improve the way in which the role operates within the business to achieve its objectives.
· To be fully conversant with all company products offered.
· Undertake other duties that management may reasonably request.
Who are Ainscough Crane Hire?
Ainscough Crane Hire are the market leader and also the largest crane hire company in the UK. Boasting over 400 cranes (between 45t-1000t) across 30 locations nationwide, we can service clients between John O’Groats and Lands’ End and everywhere in between.
We were founded in 1976 in Wigan, Greater Manchester and have grown significantly within that time, working across a number of industries including: Construction, Infrastructure, Power Generation, Petrochemical and industrial markets.
Our offering is unique: with the most experienced and knowledgeable team in the industry and with safety truly at the heart of everything we do, we can provide a best-in-class service to our customers.
To read more about Ainscough Crane Hire, click here:
How are we different?
· At Ainscough Crane Hire, our culture is ‘Make the safe choice’. This applies to everything we do.
· Health & Safety – we have won numerous accreditations and awards for outstanding QHSE, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001.
· Reliability – with our stringent fleet schedules, we increase the reliability and safety of our vehicles and reduce down-time.
· Availability – We have over 400 cranes, a dedicated heavy haulage transport division and 30 depots nationwide.
· Experience – We have expertise on all aspects of a lift, from the initial consultation stage through to execution.
Read more about how Ainscough Crane Hire are different:
A full list of benefits (and there is a lot!) can be found on our website:
Some of the main benefits include:
· Competitive salary DOE
· 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Holiday purchase scheme
· A strong approach to employee safety
· Access to the company Perk Box benefits scheme including discounts on shopping, eating out and cinema as well as a free coffee every month, free yoga & workout sessions amongst many others!
· Pension scheme
· Death in service benefit
· Cycle2Work Scheme
· And many more!