We are looking for a Creative Executive Assistant / Special Projects Manager. You will be the EA to an entrepreneur who is currently the director of an academic research group, an Executive Producer for films in Singapore and New York, launching an indie culture magazine/podcast project, and is the director of a European fintech group.
We're looking for a bright and organised individual, ideally with experience of supporting directors or founders, covering a number of special projects / entrepreneurial ventures. You will be supporting both the academic research group and the creative projects, and involved especially in the executive film production.
You should be interested in as many of the following as possible (but at least three):
- Environmental science, natural sciences, healthcare, and mathematics
- Independent and arthouse films
- Independent magazines, namely indie culture/lifestyle magazines
- Angel investing in the arts and science
- Playful, entrepreneurial ideas and solving problems
- You have 1-3 years experience across any of the following fields: administrative and communications support, project management, and/or consulting
- You are passionate about both Science and Arts, and may have experience in both
- You are organised and efficient, precise with good attention to detail, and even borderline perfectionist
- You are confident making judgements
- You are comfortable in a start-up or a consulting environment
- You are adaptable when preparing documents and decks/presentations in a variety of fields
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine