Planner / Dispatch Agent
5 days per week
Mon-Fri between 7am-10pm
Occasional Sat & Sun 7.30am-10pm
Pay rate :£11.47
Planning / Dispatch agents work to book in Engineers to attend installations/ services/ repairs for customers. The role involves organising and managing engineers diaries and workloads as well as supporting them to carry out the job on customer properties.
* Planning and forecasting activities in a high quality and consistent manor
* Working with local area teams, both field and office based to ensure the planning applications are used efficiently
* Using the in-house CRM system for planning and dispatch tasks, ensuring that engineers have a full diary and busy work load
* Following guidelines to investigate, resolve and process a high volume of customer enquiries
* Appointment planning - Scheduling engineers for appointments in relation to heating + boilers
* Providing updates and ETAs' for customers
* Delivering updates to drivers and keeping them informed of any route changes
* Handling in-day queries, ensuring Engineers have enough work and that journeys are planned effectively
* Liaising with other teams when necessary
* Strong computer literacy
* Customer service experience
* Experience within a contact centre environment
* Experience managing customer journeys
* Passionate about delving a good customer experience
* Open plan office space
* Small business stalls in the canteen area that sell home made perfumes, handbags, jewellery, sweets etc.
* On site cash machine
* Concierge service - Can take things to the post office for you, arrange for flowers to be delivered, stamps and birthday cards for sale.
* On site Amazon locker so that you can get your parcels delivered to work
* "MyCare" advice and support service for financial advice, emotional or mental health support
* Wellbeing area with comfy couches and a book swap system in place.
* On-site beauty therapist so that you can get your nails done, hair styled or even enjoy a massage on your lunch break or after your shift.
* On site canteen with reasonably priced food items, coffee, cakes, meals etc.
* Quarterly bonuses available after 6 months service for high performers.