Data Analyst- Graduate/ Entry Level
At Xander, we stake our reputation on creating a training and development experience that transforms the Associates' capabilities holistically. We are a rapidly growing start-up talent business, established to provide Technical (STEM) and business-related consulting solutions to a range of blue-chip global corporates across the European and North American markets.
What we are looking for
We are looking to hire a number of talented individuals on a 2-year training contract to support our continued growth. Working directly with our founders and clients, themselves with extensive consulting and entrepreneurial experience, the successful Associate(s) will be developed into Data Consultants.
As a Data Analysts you will
- Interpret data and offer our clients insight into improving their business
- Collate data from a variety of sources and interpret patterns and trends and what they mean for the business
- Communicate the output of your analysis to senior stakeholders.
- Educated to a degree level or have equivalent experience.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Relish solving complex problems.
- Comfortable working in highly challenging environments.
- Able to support yourself during the training period.
Our side of the bargain
Successful Associates will participate in the in-house Training Academy in order to develop expertise in Data Analytics.
Across an 6-8 week process, Associates will be taught key skills in order to perform the highly specialist technical roles of their eventual client project.
This project, most likely on-site with the client (pending COVID developments), will go hand in hand with continued training and development for the remainder of the 2-year contract. At the end of the contract, subject to performance and demand, the client has the option of making the Associate a permanent member of their staff.
These roles represent an unrivalled opportunity to develop a highly sought-after skill set and build a progressive career within the global corporate community. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive, people-centric start-up, which would develop your skills and aid your career development.
These roles would be based in London but are being done remotely due to Covid-19.
Diversity and Inclusion is our key value, and we are committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.