EC&I Engineernull, England, gb
Category: Architecture and Engineering Occupations
Published on 2021-06-20 06:04:02
LOCATION: Romney Marsh, Kent
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: £26.91-£28.42 PAYE
To ensure that during construction activities, the regulatory and statutory requirements are complied with and to ensure the design and safety intent is met in construction. An Engineer shall ensure all engineering planning and ensure that safe systems of work are in place to undertake packages of work.
- Assist the Site Manager and PM with works planning.
- Senior Engineers will delegate packages to and be responsible for Engineers when applicable
- Review of designs to plan installation works.
- Carry out Risk Assessments.
- Write method statements and quality plans.
- Manage the approval of work packages.
- Brief working parties (inc. Subcontractors).
- Ensure and drive progress, quality and safety during works.
- Manage inspections during works.
- Close out work packages.
- Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Level 6 qualification ( e.g. Degree) in appropriate Engineering discipline (preferred).
- Membership of an appropriate Engineering Institution (i.e. CEng) (preferred).
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Commensurate experience over a range of engineering topics or commensurate construction management experience. Experience should include all phases of a complex, multi-discipline project, in a regulated environment (preferably nuclear).
- Level 4 or 5 Qualification (e.g. HNC/HND) in an appropriate Engineering discipline where augmented with specific experience.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants