We are currently looking for an EC&I Supervisor for Dungeness B power station. This will be for 6 months. CTC clearance is required.
* Level 4 qualification (e.g. HNC) in Engineering or Level 3 qualification (e.g. ONC) with an approved apprenticeship (or equivalent).
* IOSH Managing Safely. * Commensurate experience, over a range of Engineering topics, in a supervisory role.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
* To ensure that planned operations are carried out safely in accordance with the work pack instructions.
* To carry out safety inspections and behavioural observation.
* To ensure that working areas are in good order.
* Brief working parties (Inc. Subcontractors).
* To ensure that works are carried out in accordance with the work packages.
* To maintain work face discipline (Quality/Safety).
* Delivery of toolbox talks.
* To set the working parties to work
* To follow company procedures in the execution of their role.
* To Lead by example.
* Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. The Supervisor shall ensure familiarity with these documents and any legislation to which they refer.