Electrical Commissioning Manager
£65,000 – £70,000 Basic + (OTE £80-90k) Stay away allowance + Rotational Shift work
European Data Centres
This is a brilliant opportunity for an electrical commissioning engineer to work on exciting datacentre projects in across Europe. Enjoy working as a site lead within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market. You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.
· Site management within a data centre
· Supervising onsite maintenance projects
· Overseeing installation of equipment
· Hands on commissioning and project work (Switchgears, LV/HV)
· Based in the UK working on a rotational shift
· Electrical commissioning experience
· Experience working in data centres
· Experience with (Generators, UPS, LV / HV Switchgears)
· Electrically qualified (HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship)
Keywords: Electrical Commissioning engineer, commissioning engineer, HV Engineer, Service Engineer, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance, SAP, LV, HV, Transformer, Switchgear, HVAP