Electrical Electronic Product Development Engineernull, England, gb
Category: Architecture and Engineering Occupations
Published on 2021-06-20 06:06:45
TXM Recruit are working with a global leader in transportation systems who continuously break new ground in providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. You will be part of a team that will greatly contribute will support the development and testing of detection systems within transportation systems working within a team that works across hardware, software and hardware for systems applications.
Development Engineer- experience required
* Bachelor's degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
* Strong experience in simulation modelling of circuits by means of specialized software and lab equipment: analysis of the existing circuits, adaptation of the existing solutions to new requirements, new solutions development are desirable.
* Experience of characterisation measurements of the passive circuit components.
* General knowledge of the companies products and solutions, experience of writing technical proposals for bids.
* Ability to perform technical design activities under minimal supervision
* Advanced PC user with strong knowledge of software utilities: MS Office, Mathcad, AutoCAD, SPICE (other simulation and modelling platforms considered)
Salary + Corporate benefits package
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you