We have been appointed by a growing FinTech within employee benefits to lead the search for an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant to join their established team, operating in a home-based, National client-facing capacity.
The successful applicant will be responsible for consulting with SME and corporate-sized businesses on a range of benefits from workplace pensions through to group risk, healthcare and financial wellbeing; advising on trends, legislation, governance and communications.
The objective of the role is to retain and develop an existing portfolio of clients; tasked to uphold the high-standards the business operates to, whilst introducing their service suite via passive upsell, in an effort to develop and maintain strong, long-lasting account relationships.
- Consult with businesses on full lifecycle benefits management; encompassing workplace pensions, shareholder protection, group risk (life, protection and critical illness), healthcare (group PMI) and wellbeing
- Maintain exceptional levels of client communication, using a holistic-style approach to consulting to help grow the opportunity for client development
- Manage and develop an existing portfolio of large SME and corporate clients to achieve targets in line with agreed objectives
- Utilising both internal and external relationships; identify and maximise the opportunity for new business development, ensuring appropriate steps are completed from inception of the lead, through to close and delivery of the solution
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of entire Corporate proposition, whilst ensuring all relevant qualifications and statuses are attained
- Assist with the acquisition of new clients where required
What we're searching for
- Holistic approach to employee benefits consulting
- Proven sales and account management experience, with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong technical knowledge within group pensions, Group Risk (GCIC, GIP, GLA), health and wellbeing
- Able to articulate complex value propositions in efforts to add value to proposition delivery and relationship development
- History of portfolio management within an intermediary or broker setting, with direct experience of managing client income.
Competitive starting salary depending on experience, alongside a quarterly and annual bonus structure.
Apply for immediate consideration.