Are you an experienced gardener / caretaker looking for a new role around the Chesterfield area? We are recruiting for a leading employer in the area, who provide an excellent working environment and fantastic benefits - having placed people with this organisation for over 12 years, we are proud to be partnering with an employer that is widely regarded as one of the best in Chesterfield.
This vacancy is for a large housing association in Chesterfield, and will involve working within the estates team, helping to keep communal areas clean and tidy for the housing association tenants.
Duties will include:
- Keeping clean all communal bin stores
- Clearing and tipping any unwanted items / furniture left in communal areas
- Assist with removal of furniture and personal items left at end of tenancy
- Grass cutting, hedge maintenance and weed pulling
- Clearing of leaves and debris from communal paths
- Cleaning and clearing of void properties as requested
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have a full UK driving licence, with minimal points.
We are holding interviews imminently and are looking to fill this vacancy immediately, so if you are interested, please apply today! This role comes with excellent benefits, a company van and above market holidays.