A dynamic global communications provider is currently recruiting a proactive Facilities Assistant to oversee and work on various maintenance and improvement projects across the site, and manage contractors when on site.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Deputise for the Facilities Manager when they are not on site.
• Working in a safe manner and promoting site safety. Ensuring that the site meets H&S requirements.
• Communicating with customers and suppliers.
• Completion of administration related to maintenance works.
• Managing the site for efficient operation and to comply with legislation.
• Conducting regular site inspections.
We are looking for someone with customer facing experience and a professional and approachable nature. This role also requires someone with excellent organisation and communication skills. This is a wide and varied role that may require you for example, hands on in the morning and be administrating in the afternoon.