Field Sales Representative - LondonLondon, England, gb
Category: Sales and Related Occupations
Published on 2021-07-27 06:09:21
The position comes with a competitive salary, 12 month contract and bonus paid quarterly.
As a Field Sales Representative, you'll have the opportunity to build strong relationships with the best independent restaurants and to have a big impact on the companies restaurant selection. We are looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running and knows where the best eateries are in the United Kingdom, is passionate about food and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new top restaurants and leverage your pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our clients for success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Close deals with top brands in your market by owning the entire end-to-end sales process.
* Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
* Clearly communicate the value of us as a company and our newest products and projects.
* Help craft and redesign processes to ensure we can move quickly and succeed at large scale.
* Own the restaurant selection in your area.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
* 12 months of field sales experience, ideally in high growth company (Technology, FMCG, or Hospitality industry).
* Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure.
* We would love to hear from candidates with personality and drive, who are competitive, money hungry, and want to be the top of the leader board.
* You will need to be able to work in an autonomous environment and be self- motivated
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
* Surrounded by a great team of people in an extremely progressive and innovative company
* Casual work environment - lots of areas to break out
* You will be expected to drive your own success with the support of a great manager
* Laptop and headset
* Working hours will be 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.