Hotel Financial Controller
Excellent Salary – £40,000 to £42,000 negotiable d.o.e.
Overseeing 2 x Striking luxury Hotels [Chester City Centre & Cheadle]
We have an opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller based in Chester with responsibility for overseeing the Finance function across two charming, design-led boutique hotels.
Financial Controller, Chester – Benefits:
- Salary £40,000 - £42,000 negotiable d.o.e.
- Reward Loyalty Program
- Discounts To Local Attractions
- Staff Meals
- Discounted hotel rates throughout the country
- Discounted friends and family rate for F&B
- Free WIFI
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Internal recognition schemes, full training provided
- Workplace Pension scheme
Financial Controller, Chester – Duties:
As Financial Controller you will manage the on property self accounting function with support and back up from the central accounting team. You will take responsibility for all hotel accounting and financial controls ensuring efficient and effective daily control systems are implemented and followed. A particular emphasis on driving operational performance through financial analysis and benchmarking will be required.
An integral part of the hotel Senior Management team you will need to drive commercial awareness across the business and support the General Manager in the development and delivery of a finance strategy. You will produce the monthly P&L and balance sheet reconciliation pack and be expected to provide commentary on the financial performance. You will also take the lead on the forecasting and budgeting processes.
Financial Controller, Chester – Requirements:
- experience of working as a Finance Controller previously
- proven experience of managing a small team
- be hands on and analytical in approach
- hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career as a Financial Controller, then PLEASE contact us today regarding this exciting position!