Fire And Security EngineerDorchester, England, gb
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-06-21 06:03:39
Salary Up to £36K Depending on Experience + Bonus/Commission/OVT
Monday - Friday
Attega Group are seeking a Fire and Security Engineer to join an enthusiastic and growing business that Install or service Fire and Security across the South Coast within Bournemouth/Dorset and surrounding areas.
My client is looking for a high-quality trained Fire and Security Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience within install or servicing of Fire Alarms, CCTV & Intruder alarms.
Excellent rates of pay and benefits working for a busy, growing, highly professional company. Salary is based on your experience
* Install, Service, maintenance of fire Alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms
* Working predominately across Hampshire
* Call out Rota, however very rare contact during Rota.
* To work towards the British standards always.
* You will be customer facing, must supply excellent customer service throughout.
* Fire Alarm Experience
* Security experience within CCTV & Intruder Alarms
* Experience as a Service/Maintenance Engineer
* Full driving license.
* Enthusiastic personality, with excellent customer service experience
* Ideally Gent trained/experience
* Install Engineers - NO CALL OUT ROTA
* Service Engineers - 1 in 6 Weeks
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Company vehicle, uniform, and company smart phone/Laptop
* Full Training and support
* Pension Scheme
* Overtime When Available
* Open and honest management style
To be a part of a fantastic company with growth and passion, Apply Now!
Keywords: Fire Alarm Engineer, BS5839, Fire and Security Engineer, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Multi Skilled Engineer