French Speaking Customer Service AssistantLondon, England, gb
Company: London UK Jobs
Category: Office and Administrative Support Occupations
Published on 2021-06-19 06:03:40
A great opportunity for an experienced and very organised individual to join a small but rapidly growing London based Footwear Company as a part time Customer Service Assistant.
Shoe Embassy is young, fresh and cutting-edge new brand specialising in hand finished Genuine Leather Shoes. We are looking for an articulate person who can work well under pressure and take charge of any given task with enthusiasm. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, focused, highly organised and efficient.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Dealing with customer queries by e-mail, telephone and Live Chat.
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
• Being solely responsible for communicating with our French speaking customers.
• Dealing with social media as required.
• Assisting with office administration as required.
• There will be times when the successful candidate will be in sole charge of Customer Care enquiries. This means confidence and responsibility are essential.
• Word processing; Reviewing documents for approval.
• Creating and maintaining filing systems.
• Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
• Assisting online team with internet sales and enquiries.
Skills and qualifications
• experience of dealing with customers; face-to-face, via email and telephone.
• Excellent command of English and French, both speaking and writing.
• Attention to detail.
• Interest in fashion administration and keen interest in current fashion trends.
• Enjoy being part of a team, yet have the drive to work alone.
Required personal attributes
• Honest and trustworthy.
• Flexible and respectful.
• Enthusiastic and focused.
• Hard-working, reliable and a quick learner.
• Culturally aware.
Payment Details: £16k - £20k per annum pro rata.
Working hours: Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday-Friday evenings 5:30pm-10:00pm.
Incentives: free pairs of shoes as well as staff discount.
Some evening shifts may be on a work from home basis to be agreed upon with individual candidates.
Upon application please include a CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would be interested in working for Shoe Embassy and how you meet the requirements.
Due to a large volume of applications we will only contact successful candidates.