Gas Engineer - immediate start
Salary: £40,000, plus overtime, full time PAYE position, (CIS possible if preferred)
Benefits: Van, Uniform and ongoing training where required. 20 days holiday + bank holidays, and pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Location: Across London
Our client is offering you an exciting opportunity to join their growing team of Gas Engineers, they are looking for a full time, fully qualified and experienced service/breakdown, and occasionally installation gas engineer.
They are a long-established property maintenance company and work with prime letting agents as well as domestic customers, they pride themselves in delivering excellent customer service and were awarded 'Best Property Maintenance Company' in Greater London in 2018 and 'Best Property Maintenance Company & Award for Excellence in Emergency Repairs' in 2019 and 2020 and are a friendly, supportive employer.
* Fault-finding and repair of boilers and central heating systems
* Servicing and preventative maintenance
* Carrying out gas safety checks and smaller plumbing and maintenance works
* Occasional boiler installations
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Completing required paperwork to a high standard.
* Working to H&S guidelines
* Maintaining a professional presentation and keeping company van clean and well maintained.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Extensive experience of boiler fault diagnoses and repair
* Experience in Y & S plan wiring and fault finding.
* Experience in boiler replacements and installations
* Unvented cylinders qualifications
* Relevant Qualifications up to date
* Extensive experience with working on live systems
* A flexible, friendly and helpful attitude
* Previously been Gas Safe registered
* A full, clean driving licence
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Gas Engineer, Central Heating, Gas, Engineer Vacancies, Gas Heating, Gas Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Boiler Engineer, Gas Installer, Installation Engineer, Central Heating Installations, Boiler Replacements, Boiler, Service.