Job descriptionA career in our Global Mobility Services Expatriate Compliance practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations. Our team helps multinational companies design and implement international assignments and manage overall risk and associated costs. You’ll be focusing on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, traveller expenses and mobility policies.
PwC has a fantastic opportunity for a Global Mobility Consulting Manager in our client facing International Mobility Effectiveness (IME) team. The IME team works on exciting projects with a broad range of clients, from start-ups who are setting up their mobility programme and thinking through the best way to manage their expanding global workforce to established large global and FTSE 100 companies who are undergoing mobility transformations to keep up with the changing demands of global workforce mobility in a post pandemic world.
About the role:
The Global Mobility Consulting Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple client projects and business development activities. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients to solve their challenging business issues
from strategy to execution, bringing in market insights and best practices. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is curious and creative and looking to put their client relationship skills to excellent use.
Projects range from:
● Mobility programme, strategy and operating model review, design and
● Mobility policy and process design incl. reviews and benchmarking
● Employee experience review and design - including voice of the customer
surveys & questionnaires
● Mobility management technology and vendor reviews and implementations
● Mobility brand & comms development - including stakeholder engagement and change management
● Thought leadership and brand enhancement e.g. client surveys, blogs,
Specific responsibilities include:
● Proactively assist in the management and leadership of client engagements, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
● Support delivery of large and discreet client projects by assisting with;
developing the project team, assessing engagement risks, managing relationships with client counterpart(s), delegating work to the team(s) and owning the production of client deliverables
● Solve complex technical challenges for our clients, conduct Global Mobility assessments and make recommendations
● Assist with the financial management of projects skills we are looking for:
● Subject matter expertise including practical knowledge of Global Mobility
issues and trends and proven ability to consult with clients
● Experience of working with a wide range of people in a commercial
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to be agile, consultative, creative, curious and client-centric
● Confidence in leading others through ambiguity and working collaboratively to develop new ideas
● Strong project management and time management, including the proven
ability to independently prioritise work and multi-task. The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
● Strong numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts
● Strong relationship management skills including the proven ability to quickly build strong personal networks with clients and peers
● A demonstrated ability to train, coach and develop others
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer arrangements as well as ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.