You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions, providing care and support, and all other general HCA work as required by the nursing team.
· Experience: 1+ years working as a Mental Health Care Support Worker within the UK.
· Compliance: Up to date DBS
· Travel: Clean UK driving license or the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Mandatory Training: A valid PMVA/MAPA certificate
Must have limited company and business account.
· Flexible working hours
· Contributory pension scheme.
· Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
· Health Cash Plan.