Excellent opportunity for an ADR Driver in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire to join one of the UK’s leading distributors of land fuel products ( ADR is not essential, Training will be given to the right candidate)
Permanent position Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week contract - occasional Saturdays during peak periods ( overtime pay)
Competitive basic salary & *overtime available ( basic £25,261 per annum for 40 hours a week contract) plus delivery and Litreiage bonuses with realistic OTE of 30K+ per annum
*Overtime after 40 hours paid at £14 per hour
You will ensure the safe and timely distribution of land fuels to customers
You will be required to build and maintain good working relations with customers to ensure satisfaction and uphold the company's great reputation at all times.
To be considered for this position you should have the following:
- The ideal candidate is likely to have in excess of 6 months’ experience of driving HGV vehicles and multiple drop delivery experience
- CPC & Digi-tacho
- ADR license, ADR class 3 & Tanks highly desirable, but not essential
- Good geographical and road knowledge
- Good customer facing & spoken communication skills
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak trading times is essential
It would be great if you have current or previous experience of delivering hazardous liquid products however don’t worry if you haven’t as this will not affect your application.
Click to apply today, you don’t want to miss this amazing opportunity!