Key Account Manager, Geotechnical Instrumentation and Monitoring. £50,000 Basic, guaranteed to £75K in the first six months, £85K OTE (based upon existing account revenue) UK role with a home base. This is a Sales Leadership role managing a small team of three with national account management responsibilities for a leading provider of geospatial and geotechnical monitoring services. It requires a highly technical individual with customer-facing experience and experience within land/engineering surveying or geodetic monitoring. It would also be ideal for someone with some leadership and project management experience.
The role is to ensure that your sales team is on track together with leveraging new business from existing clients. It places a heavy emphasis on needs exploration, understanding project specifications, preparing bids and proposals, client presentations and managing the client through the sales process.
What is required?
* You will probably be a graduate in Geology, Geography, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Surveying, Civil Engineering, Topographic Science, Geomatics, or similar.
* A positive attitude and a commercial 'eye' to spot all opportunities within the client base.
* An excellent project manager that can prioritise a pipeline with a commercial lens and forecast accurately.
* Excellent customer engagement and negotiation skills
* An aptitude for continuous development, learning new skills and general interest in emerging technologies.
* An excellent understanding of geodetic and geotechnical principles
* Self-motivation, strong strategic understanding and excellent commercial judgement.
* The ability to completely understand client needs and write winning proposals and presentations.
* High levels of organisational skills, integrity and work ethic
In return, you will receive:
* Based upon current account revenue, you will earn £75K+
* Generous leave and above-average pension contributions
* Life assurance, private medical and other peripheral benefits
* Professional management development and career progression
* A role within a company committed to promotion from within and a progressive corporate culture with flexible working hours.
Additional Information:Salary £50000 - £75000 per annum Status Permanent Industry Building/Construction,Engineering,Environment Location United Kingdom,--Northampton Reference RS562413B