"Outstanding" Live in CAREGiver Rugby
Do you want to work for a "Outstanding" company that supports it's employees?
Are you a caring, enthusiastic and reliable person, able to work in Rugby as a Live in CAREGiver, who can assist an elderly person around the house.
The working hours for this role would be full time. Accommodation will be provided for the CAREGiver with their own bedroom.
The CAREGiver's responsibilites would be but not limited to:
- Meal preparation
- Administration of medication
- Domestic Cleaning
- Organising appointments for the elderly person
- Helping with personal grooming
- Assisting with bathing
- Helping with home administration
- Organising daily schedule for the elderly person
You will require an enhanced DBS check, 3 references and full training is provided.
Salary: minimum £700 per week, Pension and Holiday Pay are included.