* To manage the provision of ICT services including contract management.
* To manage the availability of ICT infrastructure including servers, networks, broadband lines and telecoms within agreed Service Levels.
* To manage the provision of end-user hardware including workstations, laptops, tablets, telephones and mobile phones.
* To manage the provision of software licences and application support and development for all IT systems including our CRM, HR and finance systems and our website and intranet.
* To manage the provision of Wi-Fi and Audio-Visual facilities including teleconferencing.
* To manage the provision of remote access to IT systems and help to facilitate home-working.
* To manage the provision of end-user support relating to all aspects of ICT services, including out-of-hours support where appropriate.
* To provide in-house ICT training.
* To ensure security of system data and compliance with statutory regulations.
* To provide project management in respect of projects relating to both ICT and wider business activities.
The Successful Applicant
* Managing our current contractual relationships and interfaces for ICT service provision and support and for telecommunications and broadband services.
* Leading a working program with ICT partners in evolving ways to enhance service resilience, mitigating risk of disruption to any of the organisations key ICT related services.
* Developing partnerships with suppliers, assessing key performance level indicators alongside agreed service level agreements (SLA). Responsibility for incident resolving and reporting against the service levels agreed and where performance is poor or below the agreed service levels, ensuring appropriate remedial actions are taken.
* Leading and owning large scale and high impact projects that will be delivered via a tender and appointment processes for contracts relating to ICT service provision and support and telecommunications and broadband. From definition and initiation through to successful completion.
* Providing leadership, direction and motivation to other contract owners who are responsible for specific ICT contracts, for example our CRM system, website, intranet and finance system, in relation to their contract management and tendering activities.
* Directing arrangements with ICT partners' ensuring that the availability of our ICT infrastructure including servers, networks, broadband lines and telecoms is maintained within agreed Service Levels.
* Managing the ICT infrastructure on site at our offices in Birmingham including that sited within server and/or comms rooms.
* Engaging fully with our Managed Service Provider in managing and developing the ICT infrastructure estate.
* Managing the provision of end-user hardware including workstations, laptops, tablets, telephones and mobile phones. Being in regular contact with end users, particularly 'home' or non office based colleagues ensuring their equipment is in an acceptable working condition.
* Managing the provision of software licences and providing application development and support for all IT systems, including our CRM, HR and finance systems and our website and intranet.
* Managing the provision of Wi-Fi at our at our Birmingham offices.
* Managing the provision of remote access to our IT systems as required and in accordance with our Business Continuity Planning arrangements. Being mindful of the need for confidentiality and data integrity.
* Managing contracted-out ICT support services for end users.
* Providing hands-on ICT support services for end users, including those based in our Birmingham offices and those working remotely, including those who are home-based working or homeworking.
* Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations relating to data security. Offer support to colleagues in relation to GDPR compliance.
* Directing and leading project teams for the implementation of all ICT projects, including those relating to the implementation of new systems and system upgrades, and to the introduction of new hardware.
What's on Offer
Competitive Day Rate