£28,000-£30,000 + Training + Company Vehicle & Fuel Card + Free Home Internet + Stay Away Allowance + Tools + Laptop
Excellent opportunity a IT engineer to join a fast growing but close knit company with clients across the country.
On offer is a remote job with great training opportunities and numerous company benefits.
My client is a market leading network solutions business specialising in the installation of Wi-Fi in commercial locations. They have grown from strength to strength since their founding and gained a fantastic reputation for quality across the South West. Due to an increase in work and a mission to dominate their industry, they are looking to take on additional Engineers.
In this role you will play a key part in the maintenance and installation of Wi-Fi systems on customer sites. Days will be incredibly varied but key roles include configuration and troubleshooting as well as overall maintenance and installation of Wi-Fi & IT systems on client sites. The role is standard hours Monday-Friday with an on call rota. There will be stay away involved during the week, so candidates must be prepared for this.
This is a fantastic chance to join a close knit team that offer brilliant training and long term stability.
* IT Field Engineer
* Remote working, covering the South West & occasional UK wide
* Company vehicle provided
* Stay away allowance
* Full UK driving license
* Thorough knowledge of network technologies and principles (IPv4, LAN, WAN, routers and switches)
* Infrastructure support knowledge (Windows desktop & Windows server operating systems)
* Knowledge of typical business applications (EPOS, access systems & Ticket management)
* Comfortable staying away up to 3 days in the week
Reference number: BBBH126554S