Who is hiring?I am looking for an Infrastructure Engineer for a fast growing financial company that is bringing transformational changes in the life of millions of people in the US, UK and Canada. My client has added more than 69 million customers in the last 5 years alone. Backed by noted investors, my client’s company is on a high growth path. If you are still looking for a dream company, this is the job for you. What will you be doing?
• Developing processes and runbooks to reduce MTTR
• Working with service engineers and core infrastructure to improve
service reliability, tooling, and scalability
• Fixing issues across the stack, hardware, software, cloud, and networking
• Participating in 24x7 on-call rotations
• Developing automated tools to reduce efforts and improve quality of
• Defining reliability metrics (KPIs, SLOs) and ensuring that services fulfil
• Should be able to contribute towards improving reliability of systems,
automated issue remedies, or improved scalability
• Over 4 years of experience with production environments at scale
• Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Bash, or Perl
• More than 4 years of experience in website development on the server-
side, or over 6 years of experience in a DevOps role
• In-depth understanding of Linux internals, networking, Docker, MySQL,
Kubernetes, cloud infrastructure (any 2, at least)
• Knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
• Those with knowledge of AWS or GCP preferred for the role
• Broad exposure to in-house technology stack, comprising Kubernetes,
Docker, Splunk, AWS, GCP, etc.
• Numerous company perks
• Salary up to £60-75k p.a
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.