– Assess and advise on the risks of life and general insurers with respect to solvency II and good practice
– Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA)
– Conduct risk management for life insurer and general insurer clients
– Deliver regular reports on the risks to regulators
– Planning the client project cycles
– Qualified Actuary with UK experience
– Experience in life insurance consulting or in an insurer
– Experience of risk management
– Excellent communication skills
-You must be eligible to work in the UK – these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.