Teaching Personnel are looking for a highly motivated TA to join a fantastic primary school located in Cambridge. The school are in need of a KS2 TA to join their team in September, this would initially be a part time position (3 DPW) but has the potential to turn into a full time role.
What are your responsibilities?
- Help with lesson planning, safeguarding and empowering students in class
- Support the Teaching and Leadership team in attainment targets
- Be a role model to students
- Think outside the box to produce results
- Work to support young learners with their music curriculum including time in the studio
What is required?
- A passion for primary education and some experience in a teaching capacity
- Current DBS or willing to undergo checks
- Full time availability Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
- UK address and right to work
- Ability to start work ASAP
- Experience working in a KS2 environment
- Experience working with SEN
If this sounds like it would be of interest we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch on 01223463146.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.