LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driving Work, LGV 1, HGV 1, C+E – Tamworth >
Kenect Drivers are currently working in partnership with one of the UK’s largest Food logistics companies. We are recruiting for experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1, C+E Drivers for ongoing long term driving work with our Tamworth based client (B78).
As an LGV1 driver the work will involve:
– National trunking delivery and collection work
– Up to 2 deliveries or collections per shift to NDC’s
– Bay Deliveries
– AM & PM start times to suit preference
– Weekend shifts also available for optional overtime (premiums paid)
– Average shift length will be 10 hours
– Ongoing long term work
– Must have 6 months LGV1 entitlement for insurance purposes
The pay rates outlined below for this role are for PAYE workers. The rates listed below will carry a premium for LTD Drivers.
– LGV1 (Midweek) AM & PM Starts = £11.15 p/h (Plus Holiday for PAYE)
– LGV1 (Saturday) AM & PM Starts = £14.00 p/h
– LGV1 (Sunday ) AM & PM Starts = £16.50 p/h
Our client will guarantee you a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
– Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
– Attractive Refer a Driver Scheme (£200 Reward)